The Pennsylvania Ski Areas Association, a non-profit association that was developed to promote and serve the Ski Industry of Pennsylvania, is pleased to announce that the 2012-2013 Snowpass Program will again be open to both, 4th and 5th grade students, in and out of state, who ski at Pennsylvania ski areas. Last season, PSAA recorded over 10,000 Snowpass participants in this awesome program, which offers one complimentary Children's Learn to Ski/Snowboard Package as well as three complimentary child's day lift tickets to each of the 22 participating member resorts throughout Pennsylvania.
The goal of this program is to provide an affordable and effective way to introduce 4th & 5th graders to the sports of skiing and snowboarding creating life-long participants of winter sliding fun. Also, to remind families that spending time together in the mountains is HEALTHY and FUN… a great family alternative to television and video games.
Participating in the program is simple.
- Parents should complete & sign the application form found on the SkiPA.com website.
- Include a non-returnable copy of the child's 4th or 5th grade report card showing name, school, grade and school year or copy of school ID or any other document verifying school grade (a copy of last year's final report card can also be submitted as grade verification too).
- Include child's 2" x 1½" color photo (with child's name printed on back side of photo.)
- Include the non-refundable $30 processing fee per child.
- Within days they will receive their 4th & 5th Grade Snowpass… their passport to winter fun!
It's that easy. The Snowpass booklet will contain one (1) Free Child's Learn to Ski/Snowboard package (including beginner lift ticket, lesson and rental equipment); three children's day lift ticket coupons for each of the 22 participating Pennsylvania ski areas. That's over 67 days of FREE Skiing and Riding. To redeem a coupon, an adult must purchase an adult lift ticket at the time the coupon is presented.
We ask for your support of the program by distributing the enclosed applications to all of your 4th & 5th grade students. Please feel free to make additional copies of the enclosed black & white application for distribution purposes. The application can also be downloaded from our website at www.skipa.com or you may request additional copies of the color brochure by filling out and faxing the Brochure Request Form found on the website.
For more information, including details of the program, rules, blackout dates, paid adult lift restrictions and frequently asked questions, please visit our website at www.skipa.com or contact our association office at 570.443.0963.
For more information about this program visit SkiPA.com
JANUARY is Learn to Ski/ Snowboard Month
This Winter Help Grow the Sport … BRING A FRIEND!